First of all, we want to thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We are happy to say that since our opening in May, we have no reported cases of covid-19 in our practice. Our new guidelines, which we created, to keep you, your family, and our team safe are working. You will also receive an email a day prior to your appointment, and it will tell you what to expect during your visit. Here are the guidelines:
- Prescreening (All patients and team will be prescreened by having their temperature checked and filling out a prescreen form online before entering the practice)
- Prescreen form is available at https://www.pacificnwdentistry.com/covid19
- Please note that if you do not complete the prescreening form prior to your appointment, we reserve the right not to see you.
- Call us at 253-880-1828 or text us at 425-390-4263 when you arrive and wait in your car. We will come and get you.
- Bring your own mask and wear the mask until we are ready to do your dental procedure
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the reception area
- Magazines, coffee, and water have been removed. In its place, we have a sanitation station, which has sanitary wipes, tissues, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer.
- An HEPA/UV air purifier has been placed in each operatory/room to help clean and circulate the air.
- We are restricting the number of patients and guests daily.
- We are only allowing patients to come in.
- If you have a guest or an escort, they will be asked to wait in the car. Please do NOT leave your kids unattended in the car.
- If you're a minor or need assistance, your guardian will be permitted to accompany you. Please let us know in advance if you need accommodation.
We understand that these extra precautions are adding some extra time to your appointment, so thank you for your patience and understanding. We believe that your safety is worth the extra time.
Nowaday, PPE costs more money. However, we understand that everyone is experiencing a challenging time, so we have decided not to pass down the costs to our patients.
Dr. Banh and Team